The next ISCCC public forum will be held on 12 February from 7-9pm, Eastlake Football Club, 3 Oxley Street, Griffith:
- How can more walking and cycling be encouraged?
- Would you like to see the speed limit reduced to 40km per hour in residential areas?
- Would you support an expansion in the use of drones as delivery vehicles, and other new technologies such as self-driving cars?
- What kind of “multi-modal” development would be appropriate around the railway station in Kingston?
Confirmed speakers are:
- Geoffrey Davidson, Executive Branch Manager, Transport Canberra and City Services
- Gill King, Chair of Living Streets
Draft strategy can be downloaded at link