Presidents Report 2017 /18
The Report by George Wilson that was presented at the AGM is available at past year 2017_2018.
The report also raised a number of more positive activities for DRA so as to avoid appearing only to being a brake on what we see as inappropriate building and other developments.
DRA is seeking to make contact with members who would like to initiate them. Topics include:
- Community Gardening
- Latrobe and Rosemary Dobson Parks
- Restoring Nature Strips
- Growing Street Libraries – like the one in Barron St
- Developing a Community Garden
- Reviewing bicycle routes
- Suburb-wide power infrastructure and communications technology
- Community Party in Latrobe Park
- Growing membership –
- especially younger members
- commercial members
To indicate you interest please complete the form at Deakin Initiatives